- Information for applicants (BA and BMus degrees)
- Music Entrance Test
- Music in First Year
- General information for undergraduates
- 2nd-year programmes (BA and BMus)
- 3rd-year programmes (BA and BMus)
- 4th-year programme (BMus)
- Higher Diploma in Arts (Music)
- International Visiting Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Q How do I apply for Music courses?
1. You need first to contact UCC’s International Education Office, which handles your application to UCC as a visiting student, your registration and other formal matters. Ask there about “pre-registering” for Music courses in advance.
2. Having done that, you may liaise directly with the Department of Music concerning the Music courses you would like to take, though you do need always to keep the International Education Office informed of your course-choices once they are definite choices.
3. Near the beginning of each “teaching period”, when courses are about to start or have just started, visiting students who have been approved for study at UCC will find it convenient to use our online course database—particularly in August and September or just before the second semester starts in January. In this way you will be able not only to browse information on the various courses open to visiting students, but also to define online, and then rearrange as necessary, your own selection of courses. For details, see How may I use the Music course database?